The Locker Room
Show TimesSaturday - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
To add to the great line up of Saturday sports shows on RPP FM, 98.7 The Locker Room is an exciting program to keep listeners up-to-date with the local sporting scene including news and upcoming sporting events. Neil Williams, Michael ‘Vossy’ Voss, Jessica Whitfort and Kosta Kotorlis invite special guests including well-acclaimed and well respected sporting legends to the studio and conduct phone-in interviews representing over 20 local sports for all seasons including football, basketball, soccer, baseball, golf, tennis, athletics, table tennis, hockey, water sports, cricket and others.
Whether you are a player, spectator or just have an interest in local sports and hero’s, this program is not to be missed.
Neil was a top level local cricketer for many years and in 2002 took over the helm of the local cricket show. In 2012, he initiated the live broadcasts of Mornington Peninsula Cricket. He brings a life time of interest in local sport to 98.7 The Locker Room.
Michael has always been a passionate sports fan which resulted him becoming involved as a sports show presenter and football commentator since 1996.
Jessica, the token female will bring a woman’s point-of-view to the microphone on sporting issues. She is the coach of the victorious Mt Eliza Netball team and a keen contributor of the Mornington Life Saving Club’s Nippers program. Jessica is the 2013 Face of Mornington Racing Club.
Young Kosta is enjoying work experience with the crew. He is an avid supporter of Melbourne Heart, Collingwood Football Club and the Victorian Bushrangers cricket team.
Podcasts & Articles
- Dan Bull climbs 7 Peaks and 7 Volcanoes on 7 continents
- The Cricket Book special February 2019
- Mt Martha Masters Lifesavers win State Title
- Mornington Shire All Abilities Program with Virginia Richardson
- A Tribute to Terry "The Pom" Ashton
- Peter Gordon and the Summer of Cricket
- Erik Denisen discusses Inclusion in Sport
- Doug Ackerley on The Rise of the Cricket Coach
- Peter Hall - South East Country Sharks Championship
- Kim Parrott Dual World body building Gold Medallist