Frankston’s Christmas Festival of Lights is celebrating 22 years of bringing Christmas to our city.
This much-anticipated annual Christmas event holds a special place in the hearts of residents and visitors, offering a magical night of fun, entertainment and festivity for all. Enjoy FREE activities including a live theatre experience of The Grinch Christmas Show, Main Stage performances with Kylie Auldist headlining, Minions Meet and Greet, Christmas Kids activities at Frankston Library and most importantly visits with Santa at Cube 37.
This year’s lighting of Frankston City’s spectacular century-old Norfolk Pine Christmas Tree will be the most epic yet – one lucky child will have the honour of participating in the tree lighting ceremony! You can enter the competition here.
This is followed by a spectacular fireworks display.
Date: Saturday 30 November 2019
Cost: FREE entry, with costs for rides, food, market stalls and amusements
Location: Frankston Arts Centre precinct, Frankston Library, Davey Street and surrounds.
- Live music and Christmas carols on the legendary main stage. Headlining is Kylie Audist with her amazing band.
- The exciting launch of Frankston’s Skating Wonderland
- See Santa’s Grand Arrival Parade with your chance to visit him at Cube 37
- The Grinch Christmas Stage Show at Frankston Arts Centre
- Minions Meet and Greet
- North Pole Activity Centre
- Christmas Kids at Frankston Library
- Rides and amusements
- Little Beauty Christmas Market and Big Screen
- Foods from around the world at the Star Festival Dining precinct
- Tree lighting and fireworks display (from 9.15pm)