Get the kids active this school holidays when the Bobcats hold their “PICK & ROLL” HOLIDAY CAMP – Sept 30th, Oct 1st and Oct 3rd & 4th Oct.
Camp 1- 2 x DAYS $95.00 – Monash University – Peninsula Campus.
Wed 30th Sept and Thur 1st Oct at Monash University – Peninsula Campus – Frankston
Registration 9.00am – 9.30am camp starts
Camp finishes 3.00pm – final collection 3.30pm
Camp 2 – 2 x 1/2 DAYS $65.00 – Monash University – Peninsula Campus.
Sat 3rd Oct and Sun 4th Oct at Monash University – Peninsula Campus – Frankston
Registration 12.00pm – 12.15pm camp starts
Camp finishes 3.30pm – final collection 4.00pm
SPECIAL GUEST COACHES
Bobcats New Head Coach Natalie Porter will also be in attendance on the Thursday
- SEABL Super Star -CHUCK LONG
- SEABL Assistant Coach Jason Darlington & Mornington’s Junior Rep Coach Chris Jannesse
- Plus much more !! Prizes and Fun!!
12-16 YEAR OLDS – BASKETBALL DEVELOPMENT CAMP – Morning sessions learning, afternoon session implementation and games with referees
- Learning to play 3×3 Basketball
- Pick and Roll, Pick and Pop, On/Off Ball screens
- Dribble hand offs, Cutting to the basket, back cuts and lots more
- 3 point Shooting competition.
For more details visit http://www.bobcatsbasketball.com.au
Listen to all the basketball news on RPP FM’s The Basketball Show every Friday 6-7am on 98.7FM and 98.3FM Frankston. Live stream from rppfm.com.au and download our APP.