RPP FM local community radio is excited to announce the new Connecting with our Community Campaign Mornington & Rosebud Telstra Stores are offering to local communities.
Telstra Licensee Peter Bennett-Hullin for Mornington & Rosebud stores is offering $3,000 per store in grants for community groups selected by their panel and voted by the community.
Peter explains, “This week the ‘Call to Applications’ phase was launched for the campaign that will run until the end of July and we are expecting a strong community engagement to put their community organization forward to apply for the grant.”
If you are a local community organization seeking funding for your next project follow these easy instructions.
HOW CONNECTING WITH OUR COMMUNITY WORKS:
1. Firstly, email us at email@example.com and we’ll send you a PDF application form. You’ll need to provide details of your organisation, your community cause, project or charity, and pictures of key people, locations and logos. You should then send your completed application back to us, with everything attached to an email.
2. All applications will be assessed, and if your cause fits the criteria, you could be included in our next community funding program. Approval of application does not guarantee participation in the Connecting with the Community Campaign. We’ll inform you by email whether your project is under consideration.
3. Three causes will be chosen to receive support – and members of the community will be able to come into store and vote for the cause that they think is most deserving. Make sure you encourage your friends to come in and vote for your project!
4. During the fundraising drive, you’re encouraged to visit the store regularly to see how the tally is going. At the end, the community causes will receive a share of the funding proportionate to the number of votes they each receive.
5. All community causes will be notified by email of the outcome, and the funding support will be presented to the recipients by the Store Manager.
To find out if your Local Cause is eligible to apply,
see in store for the full terms and conditions.
MORNINGTON TELSTRA STORE
Mornington Village Shopping Centre
241 Main Street, Mornington
ph: 1300 698 357
ROSEBUD TELSTRA STORE
Tenancy R13 & R13A
Rosebud Plaza Shopping Centre
Cnr Boneo Rd & McCombe St
Rosebud , ph: 1300 698 357
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
and we’ll send you an application form.
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TelstraMornington
DON’T MISS OUT, APPLY NOW:
And don’t forget to call into your Mornington or Rosebud Telstra stores to discuss and update your phone or communication needs.
Listen to The Breakfast Table program this Tuesday, 21 July at 8.50am when RPP FM presenter Debra Mar will discuss this local community initiative with Peter Bennett-Hullin.
Compiled by Debra Mar